How should you plan and evaluate stakeholder engagement in research?
This lecture provides researchers with practical guidance for carrying out and evaluating multi-stakeholder engaged research projects. The material presented can assist researchers to consider more systematically which stakeholder groups to involve, in what study roles, and by what modes of engagement. By documenting how stakeholders are paired up with specific roles, the matrix also provides a potential structure for evaluating the impact of stakeholder engagement.
- List common sentence structures that lead to longer, less clear prose
- Discuss the benefits of concise writing
- Identify when your writing should be edited
- Describe how to apply the strategies discussed to make your writing clearer and more concise
- Explain how to clearly present your ideas and concepts in grants