What is linear and logistic regression, and when should you use it?
In this course, Statistician Lori Lyn Price, MAS, will explain how to decide when regression should be used, and when linear or logistic regression is most appropriate. She will also discuss basic assumptions, modeling strategies, and how to interpret the results of regression models.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Determine when regression should be used
- Describe the differences between linear and logistic regression
- Discuss basic assumptions of linear and logistic regression
- Identify the advantages of regression models
- Interpret the results of regression models