This course provides pediatric investigators and their teams with practical solutions, resources, and national experts’ insights to solve real-world problems you may face at each stage of the pediatric trial lifecycle.
The content in this course was presented on Wednesday, April 18, 2018 in Washington, D.C., Washington Marriott Wardman Park as part of the Association for Clinical and Translational Science (ACTS) 2018 meeting.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe practical challenges with designing and conducting pediatric trials.
- List innovative methodological options for study design, data safety, and recruitment plans.
- Recognize the importance of applying global regulatory frameworks to pediatric studies.
- Identify available services and resources for preparing a network-study proposal.
- Explain the value of academic-industry partnerships in advancing pediatric therapeutics.